Audi Sport Quattro S1 replica wishbones/control arms for the front and rear axle. With high attention to detail, this is the best and most precise replica wishbones available.
Made for Audi B3/B4 divided uprights in B2 / B3 or B4 Coupe Quattro cars.
For Quattro cars that need unchanged geometry in every road, gravel and track conditions as stock wishbones pressed and steel tend to bend if used in harsh conditions. Wishbones enable wide camber wheel adjustment for track use. It gives up to 25 mm more camber adjustment.
Additionally, Audi Sport replica wishbones/control arms move the wheel to the front of the car giving more caster for better car handling. An aluminum pin is a perfect replica that contains all the elements of the original. They are suitable for rally stages and track use when the standard wishbone gives up.
They provide greater strength that is required to withstand the much greater stresses and substantial geometry changes also become essential for effective use in your Quattro. Tested on our race and rally cars.
– two wishbones [ control arms ] (E355+N / St 52.4 steel) for front axle
– two wishbones [ control arms ] (E355+N / St 52.4 steel) for rear axle
– four aluminum (PA9 / 7075) ball joint carriers milled on CNC machine and anodized in silver
– four maintenance-free sport Fluro bearings (22 mm hole)
– four steel pins (EN C45) to connect with OEM struts (front and rear – B3/B4 divided type uprights)
– eight steel galvanized locking plates for securing aluminum ball joint carriers
– all necessary screws for mounting ball joint carriers and steel pins
– Can be used in conjunction with the standard front/rear sub-frame
– Made to work with OEM uprights (quattro)
– Allows for massive camber adjustment (up to 25mm more versus OEM) and wider track
– Gives additional caster. Audi B4 OEM caster is 2 and with our wishbone it is 2.65
– Works fine with Audi Sport blade type anti roll bars
– Works with Audi Sport uprights (22 mm bolt)
– Prepared to work with additional trailing arm (both in front and rear)
– Possible to use with “turn stop” on Audi Sport uprights
– On the contact area between the aluminum ball joint carrier and inside of the wishbone the area is knurled for better grip of the carrier
– To be used with 37mm diameter bushes for mounting the wishbone to the subframe
Bending machine used and milling machine for pipe treatment. Pipes are milled, a metal plate is stamped, ends of the pipe are pressed and flattened for fastening of bushes, plug and bends are cut out on the laser, bushes are turned and ground, the rocker arm is welded in welding tool, dimensional tolerances: + 0,03 mm, concentricity tolerance 0,01 mm, tolerances are checked on the separate measurement device.
Knurling is made on the press by inserting the mass of material – 80 metric tons. MIG welding is used to connect all the pipes together to replicate the Audi Sport manufacturing process. The wishbone is made of reinforced steel (E355+N / St 52.4) and powder painted in black color.
– All Audi Coupe Quattro cars with divided uprights. See the picture in the gallery.
– Audi S2 Coupe
– Audi 80 Coupe Quattro
– Audi 90 Coupe Quattro
If you have doubts if they will fit. Write us a message and we will be glad to help you with the right setup.
Notice: Instructions are provided to the customer on the installation of the kit. Front wishbones increase significantly caster angle.