Rear tie rod set for Audi Quattro (B2/B3/B4) made of 25 mm thick tube - same size as used in the B Group cars. Equipped with motorsport joints, spacers, and locknuts. It enables very precise setting of rear geometry settings.
This track rod is for cars equipped with a rear anti-roll bar in the rear subframe.
It’s a must-have for track or race use, as the OEM ones give up in extreme conditions changing your geometry setup, while the car is in the corner.
All non-OEM parts necessary for the installation are supplied in the kit.
- One set (two pieces) of rear black tire rods for the rear with inox finish
- Four motorsport tie rod ends (left and right threads)
- Steel machined tie rod end adapters to fit stock bearing carriers
- Self-locking nuts
- Four rubber sealing boots
- Works with stock or Audi Sport wishbones and OEM rear support frame with sway bar
- 25 mm thick rear tire rods powder painted in black
- Inox screws for 22 wrench from each side
- Locknuts for securing the motorsport joints
- Galvanized tire rod end adapters for fitting bearing carriers
- Audi B2 Coupe/Sedan Quattro with rear ARB
- Audi B3 Coupe/Sedan Quattro with rear ARB
- Audi B4 Coupe Quattro with rear ARB
- Audi S2 Coupe