Get rid of your old rubber bushings and insert aluminum ones that will increase the stability of the car in the corner. Aluminum subframe bushings will give your suspension the possibility to hold desired geometry under the forces while the car is maneuvering on the road. Now the subframe will not shift and the car will fill much more firm holding desired camber, caster, and other geometry setups.
The bushings are for rear Audi B6 A4/S4, Audi B7 A4/S4/RS4.
– 8 pieces of aluminum bushings
– it is a full replacement set for the car’s rear subframe bushings
– CAD designed
– CNC cut 2017A aluminum
– Anodized in silver
– Completely replaces OEM bushings to eliminate unwanted suspension movement
– More precise feel and quicker reactions to steering input
– Will not compress, crack or separate like rubber bushings
– Created to reduce unwanted suspension flex
– Audi B6 A4 Quattro
– Audi B6 S4
– Audi B7 A4 Quattro
– Audi B7 S4
– Audi B7 RS4
Bushings are precisely cut on a CNC machine with very high tolerance (0.10 mm) but the Audi subframes have over years become floppy and lose their shape and size. Thus OEM bushes must be accurately removed and some additional grinding may be required.
Replaces OEM part nr: