Get rid of your old rubber bushings and insert aluminum ones that will increase the stability of the car in the corner. Aluminum subframe bushings will give your suspension the possibility to hold desired geometry under the forces while the car is maneuvering on the road. Now the subframe will not shift and the car will fill much more firm holding desired camber, caster, and other geometry setups.
The bushings are for Audi B4 rear (Quattro) sedan/avant versions (incl. RS2) and Audi rear B5 A4/S4/RS4 (Quattro).
- 8 pieces of aluminum bushings
- it is a full replacement set for the car's rear axle subframe bushings
- CAD designed CNC cut aluminum
- Anodized in silver
- Completely replaces OEM bushings to eliminate unwanted suspension movement
- More precise feel and quicker reactions to steering input
- Will not compress, crack or separate like rubber bushings
- Created to reduce unwanted suspension flex
- Audi B4 Quattro Sedan/Avant
- Audi RS2
- Audi B5 A4 Quattro
- Audi B5 S4
- Audi B5 RS4
OEM part nr: