Set of rear subframe polyurethane bushings for Audi Quattro B4 (Avant, Sedan S2 RS2) and B5 (A4 Quattro, S4, RS4) chassis.
Polyurethane bushings work ideally in performance suspensions. Rubber suspension bushings are a proven compromise in performance vehicles. When additional horsepower is added, plus-size tires then OEM or rubber bushings tend to stress beyond design limits. Polyurethane bushings are strong enough to control movement and maintain wheel alignment. Mounts are 85 durometer reading, approx 50% stiffer than stock.
- 4 pices of black polyurethane bushings for rear subframe (full set)
- Completely replaces OEM bushings to eliminate unwanted suspension movement
- More precise feel and quicker reactions to steering input
- Created to reduce unwanted suspension flex
- Hardness rated 85 ShA
- Audi B4 Quattro Sedan inc. S2
- Audi B4 Quattro Avant inc S2 and RS2
- Audi B5 Quattro inc A4, S4 and RS4
Replaces OEM part numbers:
- 8D0505145E / 8D0 505 145E
- 8D0505145F / 8D0 505 145F
- 8A0505145D / 8A0 505 145D
- 8D0505145C / 8D0 505 145C
- 8A0505145E / 8A0 505 145E
- 8D0505145D / 8D0 505 145D
- 8A0505145C / 8A0 505 145C
Notice: The way our mounts should be mounted is that the thicker side goes top/above between subframe and the car body.