A set for rear differential mounting for Audi Audi 100 / 200 / S4 / S6/ V8 D11
Polyurethane bushings work ideally with performance suspensions. Rubber suspension bushings are a proven compromise in performance vehicles. When additional horsepower is added, plus-size tires then OEM or rubber bushings tend to stress beyond design limits. Polyurethane bushings are strong enough to control movement and maintain wheel alignment.
OEM part numbers 183199381A and 441199381E used in rear diff housing part number 443525325B
The inside diameter is 38 mm.
– bonded red polyurethane bushing for rear diff
– grease for fittings the bushings in the wishbone
– polyurethane bushings
– red street hardness 75 ShA rated bushing
– Rear differential housing – Audi V8 D11 (1989 – 1994)
– Rear differential housing – Audi 100 Quattro (1985 – 1991)
– Rear differential housing – Audi 200 Quattro (1985 – 1991)
– Rear differential housing – Audi S6 C4 (1995 – 1997)
OEM part numbers 183 199 381 A and 441 199 381 E
Housing part number 443 525 325 B
Notice: There should be two washers installed on both sides of the bush. One OEM and one we provide with the package.