Set for one axle (both left and right-hand sides included) of polyurethane bushings. For front and rear, you need two sets.
Polyurethane bushings work ideally in performance suspensions. Rubber suspension bushings are a proven compromise in performance vehicles. When additional horsepower is added, plus-size tires then OEM or rubber bushings tend to stress beyond design limits. Polyurethane bushings are strong enough to control movement and maintain wheel alignment. This is a set for one axle. Recommended using with our AudiSport replica wishbones. OEM part nr 8A0407181
This is a set one axle of polyurethane bushings. For front and rear, you need to order two sets.
– four red Polyurethane bushings
– four centering sleeves for the Polyurethane bushings
– four metal washers
– four Teflon washers
– grease for fittings the bushings in the wishbone
– polyurethane bushings size 37 mm
– street stiffness rated 75 ShA
– 37mm Pressed Front Arms – Audi B2/B3/B4 (not for cast iron arms)
– 37mm Pressed Rear Arms – Audi B2 Sedan/Coupe
– 37mm Pressed Rear Arms – Audi B3 Sedan/Coupe
– 37mm Pressed Rear Arms – Audi B4 Coupe
OEM part nr 8A0 407 181