When using the car on track it is impossible to set up proper rear camber with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you lose what was very precisely set during car alignment. Now it is possible to easily set up and maintain desired camber on your track car.
For that reason, we have come up with inserts for wheel bearing housing and the rear lower wishbone that the spring sits on. Our inserts use metal to metal uniball just like used in the Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track TTRS.
– no rubber to bend, you will not lose the geometry while cornering that was set when doing aliment
– CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized in black and silver
– M18 and M16 uniball
– metal bushings galvanized in black
What is included:
– four inserts (this is a kit for one car)
Not for AWD cars with aluminum rear wheel bearing housing.
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
2013 + Audi A3 (8V & 8VFL MQB)
- 2013 + Volkswagen Golf/GTI (Mk7 MQB + Mk8)
- 2012 + Seat Leon (5F MQB)
– 1K0505553A / 1K0 505 553A – uprights bush
– 5Q0505553 / 5Q0 505 553 – inner bush
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.