When using the car on the track rear sway bar / anti-roll bar plays important role in car handling. It is connected to the wishbones by sway bar links / anti-roll bar links. Those factory links tend to get loose and sloppy thus limiting the work of the sway bar. Even if new they have some plastic parts in them that bend then the force is applied to make the anti-roll bars end links respond slower.
For that reason, we have come up with a rear anti-roll bar links kit. Our rear-end links kit uses metal-to-metal uniball to eliminate delay in sway bar/anti-roll bar response in the corner. Because they are adjustable in length it is also possible to adjust them for a cross-weight car setup.
– no rubber or plastic parts to bend, you get a faster sway bar / anti-roll bar reaction
– adjustable in length -> possibility for cars cross weight setup adjustment
– CNC machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized in black
– M12x1.25 race rod-ends proven to work on our Lancer EVO race kits. Not China-made.
– M12 Fluro uniball
– metal bushings galvanized in black
– 10.9-grade bolts
– rubber rod ends
What is included:
– pair of rear anti-roll bar links
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
– 2013 – Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V/8V.5 – MQB)
– 2014 – Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S – MBQ)
– 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (Mk7 – MQB + Mk8)
– 5Q0505465C / 5Q0 505 465C